Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
|Item Type||made to measure fire trim|
|Max Heat Input (Kw)||No|
|Max Heat Output (Kw)||No|
|Air Vent Required?||No|
Get an instant quote on a made to measure fire trim and order online using our tool below, if you are unsure of where to measure we have numerous diagrams to help with this.
All of our custom sizes fire trims have a 2 week lead time from date of order.
Fill in your fire trim details for instant pricing and to order online today.
READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- If you want an inside return and an outside return on your trim - adding an outside return will reduce how far the inside return goes into the wall cavity. As an example, if the outside return is 20mm and you want 50mm of the inside return to go into the wall cavity you will require an inside return of (50mm + 20mm) = 70mm. The minimum inside return size is 10mm
- If measuring internal width and internal height of an old trim - make sure to measure from the front of the old trim. If you measure from the back of the trim you may include the thickness of the metal which would add approximately another 5mm onto the height and 10mm onto the width resulting in the final trim not fitting.
- When we refer to width and height measurments - We are always referring to the internal measurements. External trim measurements would be calculated by using the following formulas.
External Width = Width + Face + Face + 8mm
External Height = Height + Face + 4mm
Can you please confirm your trims are suitable for a surround around a multi fuel stove?
If metal, is it welded and are the welds ground flush?
Are the copper and stainless steel finishes produced using paint or are these the material of construction?
If a paint finish is used is the paint high temperature type that allows the frame to be located close to the stove surface?
- Fireplace trim Review by David
- Excellent Review by Wendy
- Recommended Review by Gary
- Very pleased with service and delivered item. Review by Les
- Just what I Ordered Review by Mr E
- Made to measure fire trim Review by Pauline
- Pleased with made to measure fire trim. Review by Marion
Unable to get one to fit so had the made to measure option.
Chrome trim looks excellent and makes the fire look like new.
Would have appreciated an email when the trim was dispatched but otherwise no complaints. (Posted on 23 September 2018)
- Made to measure trim Review by john
Thank you (Posted on 16 August 2018)
- Fire trime Review by Graeme
- Happy Review by Keith
DELIVERY TIMES - Non Custom Made Products
"In Stock" - If ordered before 1pm this will arrive Next Day if using a tracked delivery service or in 2 / 3 days if Royal Mail Second Class delivery is selected at checkout.
All other items will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days as they are backordered items which take a few days to receive from the manufacturers. On the rare occasion that a backordered item is out of stock at our warehouse and the manufacturers you will be e-mailed with a revised delivery date.
Delivery times are quoted in business days meaning weekends and local holidays including bank holidays, Christmas etc do not count as business days.
DELIVERY TIMES - Custom Made Products
Custom made fire fenders - 4 weeks
Custom made fire screens - 4 weeks
Custom made stove glass - 2 weeks
Custom made ashpans - 2 weeks
Custom made fire trims - 2 weeks
Custom made smoke hoods - 2 weeks
Custom made gas fires - 2 weeks
What we charge for delivery is what it costs us for the delivery of the orders to you. We operate a 1 delivery charge policy so you will only ever pay 1 delivery charge (The largest delivery charge will be used).
We will always endeavour to keep your orders on time, well packed and undamaged. You can expect from us:
Items to be securely packed with bubble wrap or an air bag system.
Boxes marked clearly if items are fragile or heavy.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Custom or made to measure items are 100% non-refundable.