Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
|Item Type||made to measure fire trim|
|Max Heat Input (Kw)||No|
|Max Heat Output (Kw)||No|
|Air Vent Required?||No|
Get an instant quote on a made to measure fire trim and order online using our tool below, if you are unsure of where to measure we have numerous diagrams to help with this.
All of our custom sizes fire trims have a 2 week lead time from date of order.
Fill in your fire trim details for instant pricing and to order online today.
READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- If you want an inside return and an outside return on your trim - adding an outside return will reduce how far the inside return goes into the wall cavity. As an example, if the outside return is 20mm and you want 50mm of the inside return to go into the wall cavity you will require an inside return of (50mm + 20mm) = 70mm.
- If measuring internal width and internal height of an old trim - make sure to measure from the front of the old trim. If you measure from the back of the trim you may include the thickness of the metal which would add approximately another 4mm onto the height and 8mm onto the width resulting in the final trim not fitting.
Can you please confirm your trims are suitable for a surround around a multi fuel stove?
If metal, is it welded and are the welds ground flush?
Are the copper and stainless steel finishes produced using paint or are these the material of construction?
If a paint finish is used is the paint high temperature type that allows the frame to be located close to the stove surface?
- Fire trime Review by Graeme
- Happy Review by Keith
- Great Review by Mrs J
- Fire surround Review by JENNA
- Satisfied Review by Joseph Kenneth
- Finished off a Fireplace project . Review by Phillip
- Brushed Stainless Steel Fire Trim Review by Dave McK
- Made to measure fire trim Review by Ann
- Fire Trim Review by John
- Beautiful Review by Angela
DELIVERY TIMES - Standard Products
All items will be delivered within 5 working days unless they are out of stock. On the rare occasion that an order is out of stock an e-mail will be sent with a revised expected delivery date.
Delivery times are quoted in business days meaning weekends and local holidays including bank holidays, Christmas etc do not count as business days.
DELIVERY TIMES - Custom Made Products
Custom made fire fenders - 4 weeks
Custom made fire screens - 4 weeks
Custom made stove glass - 2 weeks
Custom made ashpans - 2 weeks
Custom made fire trims - 2 weeks
Custom made smoke hoods - 2 weeks
Custom made gas fires - 2 weeks
What we charge for delivery is what it costs us for the delivery of the orders to you. We operate a 1 delivery charge policy so you will only ever pay 1 delivery charge (The largest delivery charge will be used).
We will always endeavour to keep your orders on time, well packed and undamaged. You can expect from us:
Items to be securely packed with bubble wrap or an air bag system.
Boxes marked clearly if items are fragile or heavy.
Use of eco-friendly packaging materials.