Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
|Item Type||made to measure hearth - gas|
|Max Heat Input (Kw)||No|
|Max Heat Output (Kw)||No|
|Air Vent Required?||No|
Get an instant quote on our made to measure fireplace hearths and order online using our tool below, if you are unsure of where to measure we have numerous diagrams to help with this.
All of our custom sizes fire fireplace hearths have a 2 week lead time from date of order.
Fill in your fireplace hearth details below for instant pricing and to order online today.
READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- For Gas Hearths if the total width is greater than 72'' or the total depth (including the tongue) is greater than 24'' then the hearth will be cut into 2 pieces. For example a hearth 60'' x 29'' = 2 pieces, 84'' x 32'' = 4 pieces (2 pieces at the front, 2 pieces at the back for the tongue)
- For solid fuel fires you must select the SLABBED option. When the hearths are slabbed they are cut into sections (Typically 3 at the front and 2 at the back) meaning they will have join lines between each piece. The reason this needs to be done is solid fuel burns at higher temperatures meaning one piece hearths will usually crack under the excess heat.
- For FLAT hearths the height will always be 20mm (the thickness of the material)
- Slabbed hearths are not available FLAT
- Any Boxed and Lipped or Boxed Flush style hearths must be a minimum of 60mm high.
- NONE of the light coloured hearths can be slabbed due to discolouration.
- Happy customer Review by Mike
- Fire place hearth Review by Kevin
- Grate experience! Review by Lynne
- Excellent Review by David
- Great Review by Patrick
- Fantastic product and excellent customer service Review by Sabrina
The quality of the product was fantastic and the measurements were perfect. A really beautiful item and finishes our fire place perfectly.
Manufacture to delivery was quick and the customer service line was so helpful in addressing my many queries with providing measurements etc.
So glad I went with grate fire place and would highly recommend! (Posted on 10 March 2019)
- Excellent Review by KAREN
- great service Review by Julie
- Prompt service, nice product Review by Neil
DELIVERY TIMES - Non Custom Made Products
"In Stock" - If ordered before 1pm this will arrive Next Day if selecting a tracked delivery service or in 2 / 3 days if Royal Mail Second Class delivery is selected at checkout.
All other items will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days as they are backordered items which take a few days to receive from the manufacturers. On the rare occasion that a backordered item is out of stock at our warehouse and the manufacturers you will be e-mailed with a revised delivery date.
Delivery times are quoted in business days meaning weekends and local holidays including bank holidays, Christmas etc do not count as business days.
DELIVERY TIMES - Custom Made Products
Custom made fire fenders - 4 weeks
Custom made fire screens - 4 weeks
Custom made stove glass - 2 weeks
Custom made ashpans - 2 weeks
Custom made fire trims - 2 weeks
Custom made smoke hoods - 2 weeks
Custom made gas fires - 2 weeks
What we charge for delivery is what it costs us for the delivery of the orders to you. We operate a 1 delivery charge policy so you will only ever pay 1 delivery charge (The largest delivery charge will be used).
We will always endeavour to keep your orders on time, well packed and undamaged. You can expect from us:
Items to be securely packed with bubble wrap or an air bag system.
Boxes marked clearly if items are fragile or heavy.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Custom or made to measure items are 100% non-refundable.
If the item is not what you wanted or doesn’t quite fit you can return it back to us for a full refund, the buyer must pay for and arrange for return delivery. All we ask is that you put your full name and address on a note in the box with a brief explanation to let us know why you are returning the item.
If we supply you with a damaged/faulty item, the item is not as described, or if it has been miss-sold we will pay for the return delivery and issue a full refund.
For more details on your rights as a buyer see ‘The consumer contracts regulations'.
Goods that are returned back to us are the customer's responsibility. If goods are returned to us and are damaged it is your responsibility to claim the cost back from the courier. Please ensure goods are well packed when returning them back to us to prevent any complications.
If sending goods by post please ensure you use a postal service that requires a signature. Fuels are non-refundable due to the high costs for return delivery.
Products can be returned back to us within 30 working days providing they are unused and in their original condition. We may accept returns longer than this on a case by case basis, please contact us to request this.
To return an order ensure the products are well packed and include a note in the box with your name and postcode. To book a courier we would recommend a courier broker such as www.interparcel.com.